Thursday, July 11, 2013

Gator grabs teen by the head at Florida park

A 17-year-old boy was bitten in the head by an alligator on Monday afternoon, according to Florida fire rescue officials.

Andrew Hudson's bite isn't life threatening, but he walked away with quite a story.

The bite happened in the Little Big Econ Forest when Hudson was swimming in the Little Econ River with friends.

He said the 9- to 10-foot alligator came up behind him and he didn't see it. He swam as hard as he could to get away.

"It just came up behind me. I didn't see one all day in there and then it just came up behind me and I felt it and I started freaking out and swam as fast as I could," said Hudson.

His friends called for help as he out swam the gator. He got away and wrapped his shorts around his head to stop the bleeding.

Read more: http://bit.ly/16mFJF1

Source: http://www.nbcnews.com/id/52437978/ns/local_news-fort_myers_fl/

ciara jessica simpson Ray Donovan despicable me dwyane wade nascar anna nicole smith

No comments:

Post a Comment